The AIR 110 system is a WiFi-enabled, portable, versatile UT system with data acquisition, imaging, and analysis capabilities. The wireless system offers A, B, and C-Scan views, seamlessly interfacing with MISTRAS UTWin and Euroscan software. The system is ideally positioned as a measurement tool for onsite inspections, rope access work, flaw detection and thickness measurements, and OEM applications.
The AIR 110 integrates with any tablet or mobile device, and is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Android. Ready to work in pulse echo or through-transmission mode, the module has a range of 100 feet, two encoder inputs, and a battery life of eight hours.Read More (PDF)…
Remote Ethernet UT Module
The Remote-UT Module is a compact, yet complete, standalone Ultrasonic System in a rugged weather resistant enclosure. It can even be battery operated (optional) when used in conjunction with a portable scanner. It contains a complete, embedded Windows 7™ operating system with several communication interfaces, an Ultrasonic pulser and receiver, a 100 MSPS digitizer, a real-time UT digital signal processor, and up to 3-axis motion controller.
The RE-UT works well with Gantry or large immersion systems when configured as a remote P/R and digitizer when configured to a host computer. And it can even be configured as a complete UT Flaw System that also includes 3-axis motion control, PC and C-Scan software.
- Installed closer to transducers on gantry or immersion system for lowest noise operation
- Single element or annular array transducer configurations available
- Complete system for portable scanners
- Full UTwin™ C-Scan Software operation
- CPU interface via Ethernet as remote pulser/receiver
- Multichannel use for tubing and bar inspection with scrolling digital strip chart display
- Simultaneous Pulse Echo & thru-transmission
- Retrofit to existing UT gantries and scanners
The system concentrates recent developments in microelectronics in accordance with the requirements of Ultrasonic control to form a portable, versatile, efficient, and intuitive UT immersion data acquisition, imaging, and analysis system - all powered by a USB link.
Ready to work in echo mode or transmission, this module has two input encoders and can be integrated into a small box IP65. It's suitable for embedded applications requiring real-time Ultrasonic data acquisition. The UTC-110 is ideally positioned as a measurement tool for on-site inspections, training centers, OEM and laboratories.
A standard UTC-110 comes with one encoder input, expandable to two on request. Operable in pulse echo or thru-transmission mode, users can view A-, B-, or C-scan.Read More (PDF)…
The 110-LAN is designed to integrate into any new or existing automated system, including industrial articulated robots, Ultrasonic crawlers, scanners, and immersion tanks.
The module is controlled via a Gigabit Ethernet link. It allows the user to control an Ultrasonic generator, and to store data, within 100 meters (328') of the computer. The Ethernet link (1000 Base-T, 50 Mo/s) allows all A-scans to be stored, even with high speed acquisition.
- Integrated UT system
- View A, B or C scan
- 2 encoders input
- Interface with X-Y or R-Ɵ arm
- Ethernet connectivity
- Compact size and low weight
- Synchronisation of multiple modules
- Works under EuroscanV & UTwin™
- Compatible with XP, Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux
- DLL available(Labview, Matlab, etc.)
- Software Development on request
The ultimate multichannel USB solution for data acquisition, imaging, and analysis. It has eight Ultrasound independent measuring channels and simple settings for each individual channel - all powered by an easily accessible and highly portable USB link. In addition to its multichannel capabilities, the USB-8M module provides two encoder inputs that allow seamless interfacing with any mechanical part and B-Scan/C-Scan mapping.
The USB-8M's versatility and portability in MISTRAS products provide cost-effective solutions to a wide range of Ultrasonic and other NDT applications. The multiple scan viewing capability coupled with its software and multichannel applications make the USB-8M a perfect tool in environments like railway, pipeline and weld inspections. Its multichannel data acquisition, imaging, and analysis is ideal for field testing, industrial plants, training centers, and research labs.Read More (PDF)…
Wireless UT Thickness Node
The UT Thickness Node is a 4-channel ultrasonic thickness measurement device. It's designed to be a low-power solution for remote thickness monitoring within WirelessHART networks.
- Single Channel Pulser and Receiver
- Four Channel Multiplexer for 4 Single or Dual Crystal Transducers
- Receiver: 20-70 dB Gain, 1MHz - 12 MHz Bandwidth
- Pulser: Square Wave
- Wireless Communication: WirelessHART
- Ultra Low Power - 5 year Battery Life @ 1 measurement per day
- Intrinsically Safe Certified