SAFETY HOTLINE: 1-888-723-3921
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH, SAFETY AND SECURITY POLICY
It is the policy of MISTRAS Services, a division of MISTRAS Group Inc. and this Environmental, Health Safety & Security (EHSS
) Program to provide a safe and healthful place of employment and to do no harm to the environment by and for all employees, its customers and neighbors. It is the purpose of this policy to:
- Be in full compliance with all Federal, State and Local regulations as they pertain to the business interests of MISTRAS Services.
- Take no unacceptable risks as concerns the operations impact on the environment and minimizes asset losses.
- Apply safe practices in the procurement, marketing, utilization and disposal of product and services as dictated by locations, conditions and circumstances to all jobs.
- Continuously strive to improve the Environmental, Safety, Health and Security performance of MISTRAS Services.
- Commit to the prevention of pollution.
- Take into account any and all public concerns or comments as received by MISTRAS Services.
- MISTRAS Services commits to complying with other requirements that may be or become applicable to our interests.
- MISTRAS Services will review the EHSS Objectives, policies and performance during the Management Review Process.
This policy will be communicated to all MISTRAS Services stakeholders in accordance with EHS procedure 99-EHS-002.
We at MISTRAS Services would like to solicit your feedback in regards to our Environmental, Health & Safety performance. We will do all that we can to address all concerns as quickly and completely as possible.
All comments, concerns, or questions on our Environmental performance can be directed by clicking here
. We encourage you to take a moment and contact us.