COE - AUTOMATED ULTRASONICS (AUT)
MINI Scanner Demonstration
Click here for a demo video of the automated MINI Scanner.
LSI (Large Structure Inspection) Services
Click here for a demo video of our LSI Services.
At MISTRAS, we specialize in the proper application of a variety of Automated Ultrasonic techniques. Each technique has a unique set of benefits and limitations that need to be considered when prescribing the proper AUT
Which technique is appropriate for your application? As the technology leader in the NDT
services industry, our experts take the time to thoroughly research your current needs and the objectives of the inspection scope. The proper technique is determined based on a variety of design and operating factors. Damage mechanisms, location of the potential anomaly, and accessibility are all factors that need to be considered.
Benefits of AUT
- Optimizes your inspection spend
- Reliable, repeatable and accurate results
- Minimizes costly internal entry
- Minimizes unnecessary repairs
- Reduces or eliminates downtime
- Potentially reduces outage/turnaround schedules
- "On-Line" inspection provides data for advanced planning
- Accepted by regulatory and industry standards and specifications
- Supports RBI, FFS and remaining life programs
Click on the links below to view some of the wide variety of ultrasonic technologies and applications available through MISTRAS: